2008 m. gegužės 9 d., penktadienis

SELF-ASSESSMENT OF ESP LEARNING

WRITING SKILLS- As we do it often, now I learned main rules about summary's writting, generaly I improved my skills. My ESP vocabulary now is enough wide, but I need permanent words repeating to remember meaning and correct writting. Honest work and hard learning helps me to get high marks, but not every time. Dictation is not so easy for its difficult understanding-hearing, but I like this task. More interesting task is writting contributions to weblogs. It is easier and more convenient writting, because I dont need to print my work. Also, I improve my writting skills by computer.
SPEAKING SKILLS- every lecture I participate in class discussions talking about needed subject and saying my opinion. I made my presentation very well because of its interesting topic. Speaking in pairs is easy too. I like working in pairs for making my speaking various and more interesting.
LISTENING SKILLS- listening activities in class is not so easy, but as we check received information I specify, correct my proof and help others. Listening to podcasts outside class is not so necessary for me because we do enough listening tests in class.
READING SKILLS- home reading using vocabulary is not difficult. The main problem is translation inadequacy, so I need to check it in class with teacher. Reading comprehension exercises is not difficult too when I know what exactly I am directed to tell. Reading computer tasks is not so good because computer screen distract my attention. It is better to read in paper.

Komentarų nėra: